By Subana Shanmuganathan,Sandhya Samarasinghe
This ebook covers theoretical features in addition to contemporary innovative
applications of man-made Neural networks (ANNs) in ordinary, environmental,
biological, social, commercial and automatic systems.
It provides contemporary result of ANNs in modelling small, large
and advanced platforms lower than 3 different types, particularly, 1) Networks, constitution Optimisation, Robustness and Stochasticity 2) Advances in Modelling organic and
Environmental Systems and three) Advances
in Modelling Social and fiscal Systems.
The ebook goals at serving undergraduates, postgraduates and researchers
in ANN computational modelling.
Read Online or Download Artificial Neural Network Modelling (Studies in Computational Intelligence) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
The learn of multi-agent structures (MAS) makes a speciality of platforms during which many clever brokers engage with every one other. those brokers are thought of to be self sustaining entities reminiscent of software program courses or robots. Their interactions can both be cooperative (for instance as in an ant colony) or egocentric (as in a unfastened industry economy).
The e-book is a different attempt to symbolize various suggestions designed to symbolize, increase, and empower multi-disciplinary and multi-institutional desktop studying examine in healthcare informatics. The publication offers a special compendium of present and rising computer studying paradigms for healthcare informatics and displays the range, complexity and the intensity and breath of this multi-disciplinary quarter.
This booklet offers chosen fault analysis and fault-tolerant regulate innovations for non-linear structures in a unified framework. particularly, ranging from complex nation estimation concepts as much as smooth gentle computing, the discrete-time description of the procedure is hired half I of the publication offers unique study effects relating to nation estimation and neural networks for powerful fault analysis.
This e-book explores harm progress and fracture techniques in cementitious, ceramic, polymer and steel matrix composites, integrating homes like stiffness and energy with statement at lower than macroscopic scale. Advances in multiscale modelling and research pertain on to fabrics which both have quite a number correct microstructural scales, like metals, or don't have a well-defined microstructure, like cementitious or ceramic composites.
- Granular-Relational Data Mining: How to Mine Relational Data in the Paradigm of Granular Computing? (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Digital Preservation: Putting It to Work (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XV: Proceedings of AI-2007, the Twenty-seventh SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: Second, Enlarged Edition (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Fuzzy Modeling and Control: Theory and Applications (Atlantis Computational Intelligence Systems)
- Issues and Challenges of Intelligent Systems and Computational Intelligence (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Extra info for Artificial Neural Network Modelling (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Artificial Neural Network Modelling (Studies in Computational Intelligence) by Subana Shanmuganathan,Sandhya Samarasinghe